The Assessors Guild is the Professional Membership Body for technical, vocational, end point and academic assessors and quality assurers. We set and enforce a set of Professional Standards and Code of Conduct to ensure that the quality of vocational assessment is delivered to the highest levels. We also support the work of End Point Assessment Organisations (EPAOs), training providers and Awarding Organisations, to underpin the delivery of Apprenticeships and Technical Education.
The Assessors Guild aims to:
- Provide assessors and internal quality assurers with a dedicated Professional
Membership Body, offering a membership model that encourages ongoing
development and networking opportunities.
- Support the maintenance of Professional Standards. These standards were developed
in collaboration with the largest EPAOs and leading assessors to ensure they were
valid and map to existing and legacy assessor and IQA awards.
- Provide easy access to a range of technical and industry specific CPD opportunities
- Promote accessibility to jobs and contracts through our booking tool and our Guild
Register of Assessors (RoA)
- Establish a marketplace for freelance assessors to offer their services, network and
develop professional competence.
- Quality manage our members’ professional development through their annual
commitment to CPD.