Driving growth through skills by ensuring through the Sector Skills Councils that skills development supports productivity and profitability growth and ensues the views of employers are articulated and heard by those making skills policy.
- To provide insight and intelligence based on the contact between the 550,000 employers who work with the Sector Skills Councils and Bodies and the analysis of the information contained within the apprenticeships certification systems that the Federation operates.
- Working with organisations like UKCES to understand and define what employers need from the publicly funded skills system in the UK.
- Working with the Sector Skills Councils and Bodies and UKCES to quantify the impact of publicly funded skills programmes.
- To promote the economic value of apprenticeships to employers through the Sector Skills Councils and Bodies.
- Working with the Sector Skills Councils and Bodies to celebrate the collective impact of apprenticeships.
For further information please contact Ana Cavilla, Director of Policy, on email@example.com